With the same premium quality as always, preserving the old school tradition of manufacturing in cast iron, our roasters are impressive when processing cocoa beans and dry fruits.
JOPER also manufactures cocoa and dry fruit roasters. Our vast knowledge Zis not just for making coffee roasters.
Our BSR-F roasters roast dry fruits without salt.
Whatever fruit is going to be roasted, it needs to be carefully analyzed to make the perfect roast.
The processing of the fruit depends on several factors and the roasting process is the most important, because if the roast is not done correctly the end result will not be as expected.
When roasting cocoa or dry fruits, the roasting should be slower as these fruits are more delicate. The control of the drum speed, the power of the burner and the control of the hot air are very important to obtain the perfect roast.
Cocoa and dry fruits BSR-F roaster models are offered in 5, 15 and 25 kg batch capacity.
- JOPER Roasters are made with High-Quality CAST IRON components and hand craft individual for best roast quality, control and consistency.
- Roasting drum with double wall, special mixing paddles and speed variation ensure optimal movement and mixing for excellent roasting results.
- 4 separate Premium Efficiency motors. All direct drive for quietness and low maintenance: Drum drive, cooling pan stir arms, roaster fan and cooler fan.
- 2 thermocouples included: Bean temperature and exhaust air temperature.
- Separate cyclone with high efficiency of separation and easy emptying of the bin for chaff.
- The flow of hot air, that allows the beans and dry fruits to be roasted via convection is controlled manually (damper) or by a speed variator (optional).
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
- Drum bearings in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot roaster wall for extra-long life. All bearings and seals are SKF brand.
- Stainless steel cooler with large surface, one discharge door, agitator with separate drive and high-pressure fan to quickly cool the beans/dry fruits to the required temperature to lock in the aroma.
- Easy operator control with sight glass to see how your beans are flowing inside the drum.
- Sampler trier, temperature digital controller is provided to enable the roasting process to be monitored all time.
- Atmospheric gas burner with low emissions (Low NOx) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
- Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner 10-100% with manual or automatic control.
- Fully insulated with high temperature insulation blanket making the roaster very quiet and high energy efficient.
- Electric control board to check and control the roasting process, with temperature digital displays, On/Off switches, Emergency button and all security components.
- Gas and electric safety device with standards rules.
- Hand crank for emptying the drum roaster in case of power outages.
- Designed and developed to allow low maintenance.
- Side and rear doors to simplify access to the interior of the roaster, during normal maintenance and cleaning of the various components.
- Service Hours counter included.
- Simplified installation and setting–up.
- Operating side standard: Left.
- JOPER roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts, 7 days a week.
- The standard color of our roasters is Black (RAL 9005) in the body of roaster and with silver details (RAL 9006) in the Cooler and hopper ring. Other colors can be selected in the RAL color catalogue.
Regardless of the method and capacity, we have the perfect solution for you.