• NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground.
• Same as Agtron measurements using “Gourmet” scale
• Roast degree measuring range @ Agtron number: 5 ~ 140
• Short warm-up time (1 min)
• One touch quick measuring key
• Long battery (up to 6 hours of continuous use)
• Support using while battery charging
• Support Auto-power off setting
• Stores up to 200 measurement results
• Supports measurement results output to PC
• Software PC LogTool available to download
• Support both SCAA and Common name
• Supports on-site measurement results delete
• Long calibration period (calibrate once per 2 years!)
• Included aluminium carrying case
ROAST LEVEL FOR CUPPING
CM-100 Plus is one of the roast level analyzers approved by SCAA in the world which stands for a reliable, accurate instrument for measuring roasted coffee beans or ground bean.
Please visit SCAA website https://sca.coffee/heritage-coffee-standards section “Heritage Cupping Standards” and click + Roast Level for Cupping.
The goal is for better quality control, whether you’re a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster. The CM-100 Plus supports fast key, delivers highly accurate measurements, runs for up to 6 continuous hours per charge and is easy to carry and store!